- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup shredded Monterey jack (or pepperjack) cheese
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped orange bell pepper
- 1 to 2 medium jalapeños, seeds and veins removed (optional), sliced
- ½ cup mashed avocado
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Place cauliflower on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with cumin, salt, chili powder, and garlic powder; toss gently to blend. Spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until tender crisp and golden.
- Top evenly with cheese. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top evenly with tomato, onion, bell pepper, jalapeños, avocado, and cilantro; serve immediately.
Source: The Beachbody Blog