- 3 cups low-sodium organic vegetable broth
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup dry steel-cut oats
- 1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 6 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh chives
- ¼ cup reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- Bring broth and almond milk to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat.
- Add oats and salt. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add turkey bacon, cheese, and chives; mix well.
- Evenly divide porridge between four serving bowls. Top each bowl with 1 Tbsp. yogurt; serve immediately.
Source: The Beachbody Blog